The nature and scope of the WFSA is to address the needs of freestyle skateboarders as both artists and individuals within the global community. We are an educational resource providing free info and offering support.
- The WFSA aims to represent the needs and wishes of the professional freestyle community.
- The WFSA guides and assists event organisers whenever needed.
- The WFSA aims to ensure that there will be a World Championship every year.
- The WFSA maintains guidelines for contests that are updated with input from the professional freestyle community as need arises.
- The WFSA promotes the growth of freestyle and the development of organisations that will represent freestylers in each country.